Sunday, March 13, 2011

St. Patrick's Day 2011

Once in a while, clients ask me: "Can I come see you perform". While I don't think of it as a "performance", I don't allow clients to see me at other client's weddings.  It's inappropriate on many levels.  Any DJ that allows that sort of behavior is VERY unprofessional.

I do encourage those who want to see me in action to come to my weekly bar night at Bennigan's in Howell (or any other public event that I may do).  This is typically a younger crowd and the crowd dictates the type of music I play in a bar setting.  I also use a smaller sound system and very little lighting (it is a restaurant after all).

THIS Thursday is St. Patrick's Day and I'll have my full sound and lighting system in the (heated) beer tent from 12PM til 2AM.  There is a $3 cover charge and a live band from 7PM to 11PM.  If you are one of my clients or are or considering becoming one, please come see me and I will give you a special VIP PASS for $1 beers.

Hope you all have a great St. Patrick's Day!
Bennigan's St. Patrick's Day Tent Party 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment