Thursday, May 15, 2014

Venue Reviews are Back! (a quick recap and something new)

It's been a while since I wrote a venue review or posted any updates so here's a quick recap of what I've been up to lately...

In March I did the benefit dinner for Take Back the Night (an anti-rape rally that takes place in April).  This year I did up lighting and provided the video screen and projector.  The first two photos are from the benefit dinner (at Weber's in Ann Arbor) and the last three are from the rally a few weeks later.





I also did a few teen birthdays in March and April...



One of my favorite events to do each year... Cinco de Mayo at Los Tres Amigos in Canton, MI...


The Project Green and White luncheon was rained out (it was supposed to be outdoors) but we made it work, inside a lecture room.


One of the first wedding of May took place at the Opera House.  I've got quite a few weddings there this summer.  Because I've reviewed it before, I'll just post a few pictures and refer you to my past review (catering was also done by CC Catering)





And now for a new venue... The Village Conference Center in Chelsea, MI.  Located just off I94 and M52, right next to the Comfort Inn, The VCC offers a nice clean and classy location for small to mid size weddings.  Their food was very good and service was excellent.  While I don't see this area as a prime location for many weddings, for those in the area, it's an excellent choice!



I also managed to get a copy of their menu and pricing...







 Look for new blog posts every Sunday throughout the summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment