Sunday, June 19, 2011

Venue Review - Kensington Court, Ann Arbor, MI

On May 20th, I had the honor of DJing for Ashley & James's wedding reception at Kensington Court.  I've been here quite a few times in the past, but I've never reviewed this venue so I figured this would be a good time to do so.

Located right off of State Street and I94 in Ann Arbor, it's an easy location for guests to find and perfect for out of state guests needing a place to stay.

If you've ever been to a wedding reception at a hotel before, then you already know what Kensington Court looks like.  It's a little nicer than most, but still very much the same in the ball room.  The decor is nice and and the room looks elegant.



The food is usually very good here, but where they really shine is when they have a cheesecake dessert bar and also their phenomenal coffee bar with all the bells and whistles.  The staff is friendly and very efficient at attending to guest's needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment