Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A wedding dress for under $300???

Lets face it, these days a lot of people are on a budget.  Second marriages, job loss and inflation have a lot of people cutting back.  This isn't for everyone, but if the budget is tight...

What if you could find a dress for under $300?

One of the websites I frequent regularly sells wedding dresses.  I'm not a fashionista by any means, but they look like a lot of the dresses I see at weddings every week.

I don't know about the quality or sizes, but I do know these are very inexpensive.  I've purchased some electronic gadgets from them and the quality is usually pretty good on their products.  The shipping time varies from less than a week to 3 weeks depending on where it's coming from.  You'll most likely need to hire a local tailor to do any alterations so factor that into the cost.



If you do order one from them, please let me know what you think.  Good luck and I hope this helps some of you!

Here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment