Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tara and Jeff (at the Brentwood Country Club)

Every year, I end up doing more and more ceremonies.  This year is no exception.  Tara and Jeff tied the knot this past weekend at the Brentwood Country Club in White Lake, MI.  The ceremony location was beautifully decorated and the weather was picture perfect.


I usually review the food and venue for other clients that like to hear my opinion.  In this case I really didn't review the food with pictures and full details, but it was a little better than average.  Not great, but not bad either.  There was a significant delay between the salad and rolls they brought to the table and the time when the buffet opened (about 40 minutes).  The other thing I absolutely HATED about this location was the layout.  It was possibly the worst venue layout I've every worked with (and this was my second time here).  The room was an "L" shape with the super small dance floor located at one far end where I was set up.  This made it impossible to get sound to the far end of the room without either blasting the people sitting at the table in front of me.  The venue was not large enough to accommodate 180 people in my opinion.  If there had been 150, the DJ table could have been relocated off the dance floor and possibly allowed for better speaker placement.  Regardless, people packed the tiny dance floor and had a blast!



Congratulations Tara and Jeff!  I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.




No comments:

Post a Comment