Sunday, June 22, 2014

Venue Review - Indian Springs Metropark, White Lake, MI

Hidden North of M-59 in White Lake, is a modern, elegant, educational and fun location that most would overlook for their wedding.  Indian Springs Metropark offers a lot to see and do in addition to their beautiful hall that seats about 200.


 
While there is a lot of glass on two sides of the room, the natural wood ceiling and wall really benefit from up lighting.  I also did the monogram for them.  This is a perfect example of how a little extra lighting can really transform the look of your event! The top picture was taken with my phone (which is why it's darker) and the two under it were taken with my DSLR and are more accurate to the brightness and color.



 The in house caterer is Kosch Catering and they do a great job.  The wedding I did had a time change and dinner was moved up 45 minutes and they easily accommodated it.  The staff was friendly, efficient and very helpful.  The food was well above average and if I had to rate this meal I'd say 4/5 (near perfect).



I highly recommend this venue for weddings as your guests will appreciate it as much as you will.


 

 

 Venue Reviews by The DJ Guy - EVERY Sunday at noon!





No comments:

Post a Comment