Saturday, February 19, 2011

TRULY Mobile...

Over the years, The DJ Guy has been a leader in technology.  I put together a clean, easy to use website and eight years ago, I was one of the first to integrate availability checking.  Three years ago, I put my entire music database online for clients to search.

Today, I have added The DJ Guy mobile website.  Get access to almost all the features of my website, right on your smartphone.

The image below is called a QR Code.  Most smartphones have the ability to read this image in a split second and forward you directly to the website.  This one will direct you to mine.


The new mobile site is located at http://www.thedjguy.info/mobi  The site is optimized for mobile devices and will look strange from a regular computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment